In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments.
Please note that your username will be displayed on the site alongside any posts you make. You cannot change your username once you have registered.
- Receive our twice-monthly email newsletter (you can unsubscribe using the link at the foot of the newsletter)
- Can record the hills they have climbed on their own bagging maps
- Can view 1:25 000 Ordnance Survey mapping of our routes, and view profiles and ascent figures when using our GPS planner
- Keep their own walks blog on Walkhighlands to store and share all their walking experiences
- Can take part in our online forum
- Can give ratings to walks and hills, and mark walk reports you enjoy as 'great'