walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

Hill walker, 27, Glasgow

Hill walker, 27, Glasgow

Postby IH1984 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Hello

New to this site today.

I am a fairly experienced, laid back walker. I am looking for people in the Glasgow area who are similar and want to get out of the city on some one day weekend countryside adventures!

Please post below if you are in a similar situation.
IH1984
Munro compleatist

Munros:2   

Re: Hill walker, 27, Glasgow

Postby hobnail » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:35 am

Hi
Just joined site myself, I'd be up for meeting you but live SE England so only come up for long weekends at min. Thinking of doing some circle walks just before Easter.. camping in Taynuilt if its not really freezing.
hobnail
Scrambler

Re: Hill walker, 27, Glasgow

Postby basscadet » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:32 am

Och I walk alone most of the time.. Sometimes I miss having a buddy along, sometimes when I have a buddy, I wish I was alone.. :lol:
One thing is for sure, all the crazy sh*t happens when you are out on your own, and thats what makes the good stories for the times when you're not :D
I'll walk with anybody.. as long as they are laid back.. I've been mentally scarred by the chatterboxes that seem to frequent walking clubs :shock:
basscadet
Munro compleatist

Munros:84   Corbetts:52
Fionas:18   Donalds:8
Sub 2000:34   Hewitts:13
Wainwrights:17   Islands:21

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...