walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

schehallion

schehallion

Postby chalmers38 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Route description: Schiehallion

Munros included on this walk: Schiehallion

Date walked: 19/07/2012

Time taken: 4 hours

Distance: 10 km

Ascent: 750m

1 person thinks this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

hi everyone this is our first blog new to this. i walked the schehallion today with my wife and son. it was my sons first munro and he cant wait till his next :D .had a wonderful day weather held out for us very clear on top amazing views which im sorry to say we cant share with use this time as the camera was left on top of fridge haha :( . bye for now till my next walk
chalmers38
Bird-watcher

Munros:13   Corbetts:1
Fionas:1   Donalds:1
Sub 2000:1   

Re: schehallion

Postby GillC » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Well done you 3,,spesh the wee chap, hope hes got the bug now. Schiehallion's a fab hill, does what it says on the tin. Hope you got decent views like I did earlier in the year. :clap:
GillC
Munro compleatist

Munros:64   Corbetts:50
Fionas:32   Donalds:30
Sub 2000:22   Hewitts:5
Wainwrights:1   Islands:22

Re: schehallion

Postby chalmers38 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:50 am

cheers for your comment still finding our way with the blogging :D it was a great day great views wee man loved it not enough to make him hang up the fishing rod on our next hike :D
chalmers38
Bird-watcher

Munros:13   Corbetts:1
Fionas:1   Donalds:1
Sub 2000:1   

1 person thinks this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland