walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

New to Munro Bagging

New to Munro Bagging

Postby grantiemac » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:43 pm

Hi everyone

I am from Glenelg, in the shadow of Beinn Sgritheall, and near Glenshiel. I am ashamed to admit, that at the age of 26 I have only just caught the bug for climbing Munroes. Having climbed Beinn Sgritheall many times, and recently Beinn Lomond, I have now made it my aim over the next few years to climb as often as possible.

I enjoy reading everyones comments, and many have been very insightful, as well as inspiring.

I look forward to possible getting i touch with many of you and sharing stories or our climbs.

Grant MacLeod
grantiemac
Mountain Walker

Munros:3   

Re: New to Munro Bagging

Postby electricfly » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Glad you have joined us Grant. No excuses now for not getting that Munro count soaring...

...remember... ...we know where you live! 8) :lol:
electricfly

Munros:282   Corbetts:34
Fionas:10   Donalds:1
Sub 2000:9   Hewitts:26
Wainwrights:45   

Re: New to Munro Bagging

Postby yellowbelly » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:56 am

What a fabulous place to live with all those hills on your doorstep. Wish I was 26 again :lol:
Maybe will bump into you one day - good luck on your quest! This is a great website, you'll not go far wrong.
yellowbelly
Wanderer

Munros:59   Corbetts:7
Fionas:2   
Hewitts:125
Wainwrights:214   

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...