walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

New to site

New to site

Postby Ryans » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Hello I'm Ryan 23, I am just getting the hang of this site, still can find where is best two post my walk reports. I have become totally hooked. So far I have climbed 9 munro's, not sure if my profile shows what ones,just ask if it doesn't. Over, Friday, sat, Sunday and Monday I plan to do, cruach ardrain, beinn tulachean, beinn chabhair, stob binnein and will see how I feel. Friday is meant to be nice and I have some time off. Find myself thinking about what walk to do through the week at work. Also going to do a winter skills course because I want to do lots of winter walking. Does anyone know where is beys to park to do beinn chabhair from inverarnan? Love reading about all your walks and pics I have quite a few pics.
Ryans
Munro compleatist

Munros:11   

Re: New to site

Postby Ryans » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:47 pm

Ryans
Munro compleatist

Munros:11   

Re: New to site

Postby EvanandEarth » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:24 pm

Hi Ryans,

Welcome to the site! Nice flickr pics.

You lucky sod having a good couple of days to spend in the hills - I'm in the South and can only dream of them until my next trip North arrives.

For your trip reports, click on Forum, then there is a section titled 'Walk reports' and then 'Walk Reports - Scotland', at the top of the page is a tab saying 'New Topic'.

Enjoy your long weekend of hill bagging!
EvanandEarth
Scrambler

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...