walkhighlands

This board is for meeting up, whether it means arranging group walking trips, or just looking for a partner for your next walk or sharing a lift. There is also a club directory.
Warning Feel free to use this board to arrange to meet up with other walkers, either individually or for a particular walk, or for a larger get together over a weekend. The usual precautions are advised when arranging to meet individuals you have not previously met.

Please note that meetups are NOT arranged by Walkhighlands and everyone who arranges to meet for a walk using this board is responsible for their own safety. Please ensure you do not attempt a walk beyond your own abilities.

Friday 17/01/14

Friday 17/01/14

Postby gedme » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:37 pm

Hi was wondering if anyone was going out this Friday and would not mind me joining them dont mind where as have my car and dont mind travelling and could also pick up if need be i would be coming from the Dundee end.
Thanks.
gedme
Munro compleatist

Munros:32   Corbetts:3

Re: Friday 17/01/14

Postby baszuckibagger » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:08 pm

Hello,
I work shifts and am off on Friday.I live in Inverurie about 16 miles north of Aberdeen.Keen to increase my Munroe numbers but usually walk with a small group of friends.However working shifts not ideal as they work pretty much Monday-Friday.Up for a walk on Friday ,any ideas bearing in mind our locations.
Cheers

Graham
baszuckibagger
Mountain Walker

Munros:35   

Postby gedme » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:52 pm

baszuckibagger wrote:Hello,
I work shifts and am off on Friday.I live in Inverurie about 16 miles north of Aberdeen.Keen to increase my Munroe numbers but usually walk with a small group of friends.However working shifts not ideal as they work pretty much Monday-Friday.Up for a walk on Friday ,any ideas bearing in mind our locations.
Cheers

Graham

Hi Graham will have a look at book and on here ok. If you would like to take a look as well then that be great sure we can come up with a munro near to us both ok.
Ged
gedme
Munro compleatist

Postby baszuckibagger » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:14 am

Hi Ged,

What about Mayer and Dreish,close to you and 2 I have not done.

Regards

Graham
baszuckibagger
Mountain Walker

Postby Fife Flyer » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:24 pm

Would join you but unfortunately the forecast is pants :(
Fife Flyer
Munro compleatist

Munros:272   Corbetts:58
Fionas:39   Donalds:89+33
Sub 2000:130   Hewitts:2
Islands:5

Postby baszuckibagger » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:55 pm

Hi Ged,

Have not heard from you and according to Fife Flyer weather forecast not good-best maybe to give it a miss - hopefully hook up with you in future.
Regards
Graham
baszuckibagger
Mountain Walker

Postby gedme » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:55 pm

baszuckibagger wrote:Hi Ged,

Have not heard from you and according to Fife Flyer weather forecast not good-best maybe to give it a miss - hopefully hook up with you in future.
Regards
Graham

Hi sorry work was busy had look at weather yeah not looking great but give me a shout later happy to do Mayar and Dreish have already done them but happy to repeat. Hoping to get out Sunday and Wednesday well. Sorry for late reply hope to catch up soon.
Ged
gedme
Munro compleatist

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Meeting up, arranging trips and walking clubs