walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

hi everyone

hi everyone

Postby falling monkey » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:51 pm

Hi folks names Stephen been back walking for last 5 years, have been looking at WH site last year finally decided to sign up lots of interesting posts, seem to have redone a lot of hills past year and a half as friend has taken up hillwalking and have been showing him the ropes so to speak( thought he may have given up as first 5 we done were killers some truly wild conditions, I'm hoping to get out later this week to tackle a corbett at rest and be thankful then hopefully a munro at end of week see how I get on as I fell last sept in glencoe on a silly path 200m from my car snapping ligaments and tendons in my ankle and still in a bit of pain probably be over a year before its fully right, anyway hope to eventually get to know a few of users on site maybe meet up for some hills and meets, cheers for now
falling monkey
Munro compleatist

Munros:126   Corbetts:18
Fionas:7   
Sub 2000:4   

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...