walkhighlands

This board is for meeting up, whether it means arranging group walking trips, or just looking for a partner for your next walk or sharing a lift. There is also a club directory.
Warning Feel free to use this board to arrange to meet up with other walkers, either individually or for a particular walk, or for a larger get together over a weekend. The usual precautions are advised when arranging to meet individuals you have not previously met.

Please note that meetups are NOT arranged by Walkhighlands and everyone who arranges to meet for a walk using this board is responsible for their own safety. Please ensure you do not attempt a walk beyond your own abilities.

Monadh Mor and Beinn Bhrotain from Feshie Bridge 7.6.14

Monadh Mor and Beinn Bhrotain from Feshie Bridge 7.6.14

Postby Hill-loving lady » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:43 pm

Dawnfoth and myself (accompanied by Bob the Dog of course!) are meeting in Glen Feshie early on Saturday morning for the l-o-n-g walk to attain these two remote Cairngorm giants. Any others who wish to join us are more than welcome - it's another big day!!! Been doing a few of them recently ;-)

You know the form - drop me a message and I'll confirm meeting times etc.

Hazel
Hill-loving lady
Munro compleatist

Munros:164   Corbetts:17
Fionas:9   Donalds:3
Sub 2000:13   Hewitts:33
Wainwrights:16   

Re: Monadh Mor and Beinn Bhrotain from Feshie Bridge 7.6.14

Postby Ibex » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:46 pm

Did this walk a while back with AJ and savagealice.
The turn off for the path, is marked with a stone saying 'carn ban mor', but the writting is facing away from the road, so watch out for that. Then its a long slog, up a very good path.

Its a good long walk, but you do get some awesome views of Devils Point and Carn Toul and friends.
Enjoy.
Ibex
Mountain Walker

Munros:16   Corbetts:1
Hewitts:130
Wainwrights:214   

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Meeting up, arranging trips and walking clubs