walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

Hello everyone.

Hello everyone.

Postby Armstrong1869 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello all, name's Mark and I've been using the website for a while now for walk descriptions etc so thought I'd finally register.

Started to get interested in hill walking around last October when myself and some workmates climbed Ben Nevis to raise money for Cancer Research and the British Heart Foundation. (Think we raised about £2500 in total). Since then hill walking has became quite a big hobby and I like to get out whenever it's a good weekend. Got quite a few walks planned for the summer, mainly Munros but I'm hoping to get back to Arran soon to finish all the Corbetts there.

The walk reports and advice I have read on the website has been a great help when planning a day in the mountains.

Anyway, thanks for reading and take care!
Armstrong1869

Munros:4   Corbetts:5
Donalds:2
Sub 2000:1   

Re: Hello everyone.

Postby MunroMadMen » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Good move registering, have fun and enjoy the climbs that lay ahead, we climb as a small group called "MunoMadMen" and people likje to tag in on days out in the Mountains with us, good banter, feel free to track our listings and tag in whenevber you are free :)

Geo
MunroMadMen
Munro compleatist

Munros:168   Corbetts:3
Fionas:1   Donalds:1

Re: Hello everyone.

Postby Armstrong1869 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Sounds good, I'll keep an eye out!
Armstrong1869

Munros:4   Corbetts:5
Donalds:2

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...