walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

Hello From A New Member!

Hello From A New Member!

Postby Tammy1113 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:07 am

Hello Everyone! From a young age Ive always had an interest in the outdoors and now that Im old enough and Im able to drive, when Im not at work, I want to be walking somewhere up north. My ambition is to bag all the Munros over the coming years, having only done one (The Ben) I have a long way to go! Im hoping to start very soon and hope I can count on any of you for for example which ones are best to start off with etc! Id also be looking to buddy up at some point, unfortunately my social circle isnt filled with anyone with a love for the outdoors like myself so most things I have done so far have been alone and it would probably get pretty lonely bagging all of the Munros by myself ha!
Tammy1113
Mountaineer

Munros:2   
Fionas:1   
Sub 2000:3   

Re: Hello From A New Member!

Postby Gythral » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:49 pm

Welcome to the site & hope you enjoy your time in the hills.

If you want company, check out the 'meet ups' forum, there's usually someone/something going on :)
Gythral

Munros:19   Corbetts:8
Fionas:4   
Hewitts:141
Wainwrights:1   

Re: Hello From A New Member!

Postby shane1974 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:18 pm

Tammy1113 wrote:Id also be looking to buddy up at some point,

welcome there, just shout and if available i'll gladly buddy up as my social circle is also on the small side for walking too!!
shane1974
Mountain Walker

Munros:3   Corbetts:1
Donalds:1
Sub 2000:3   Hewitts:49
Wainwrights:74   

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...