walkhighlands

Long-running quiz threads, photo competitions and post-a-photo threads. Please keep them here to keep the General Discussion board tidy.

Problems with Flickr

Problems with Flickr

Postby rohan » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:35 am

I'm not sure if this should be here or in General Discussion Forum so apologies if I am in the wrong place. After using Flickr without any problems for about a year I can't now access it. I am going in using my e-mail address as I have always done but I keep getting the same message (Nb I have reset my password, deleted my browsing history etc, etc , left it 12 hours and 24 hours which are all solutions as suggested in the Flickr forum)
The message reads
as follows

"Welcome back to Flickr
We are sorry but there's a problem
Here is what is going on:

Your
[my e-mail address is quoted in full here]Yahoo! ID uses the e-mail address [my e-mail address again quoted here] That e-mail address is already associated with the Seal54 account on Flickr

Here's what to do

It then gives me 2 options for creating a new flickr account which I don't want to do and 1 option for accessing my Seal54 account as follows

If you are trying to access your seal54 account please sign into Yahoo! again using your rohanbeyts Yahoo! id

This is totally confusing as when I double checked with Yahoo! the only id I have is my e-mail address. I seem to be stuck in a cul-de-sac and can;'t access Flickr. If anybody can help me I would be most grateful.
rohan

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Photo threads, comps and quizzes