walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

Hello...

Hello...

Postby Liam57 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:33 pm

Hello all, just introducing myself to the forum. My name is Liam, 26 years old and an ex Royal Marine. Now looking to get out on the mountains in Scotland. Originally English but have lived in Arbroath since 2010. I have done various mountain packages in Scotland in the military but now I would like to start mountaineering as a civilian. Far from an expert, I'd say I'm almost a complete newbie and always looking to learn new routes etc. Mainly looking to climb the bigger mountains in the Cairngorms in particular Beinn Macdui. Looking to potentially do some climbing also and scrambling.

If any like minded people fancy climbing Beinn Macdui on a Sunday then feel free to drop me a message.

Cheers
Liam57
Stravaiging

Munros:1   

Re: Hello...

Postby SAVAGEALICE » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:31 pm

Welcome to the site Liam
I'm hoping to Do a ski tour up Ben Macdui this winter ..just waiting for a cracking day! Have walked up it a couple of times and always fancied to ski it. Worth posting on the meeting up page aswell.
SAVAGEALICE

Munros:282   Corbetts:222
Fionas:81   Donalds:8
Sub 2000:46   Hewitts:22
Wainwrights:33   Islands:21

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...