walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Beinn Ime from Arrochar

Beinn Ime from Arrochar

by xpfloyd » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Munros included on this walk: Beinn Ìme

Date walked: 17/01/2011

Time taken: 3.75 hours

Click to mark this as a great report. Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Re: Beinn Ime from Arrochar

Postby sloosh » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:28 pm

:D

Taking a more serious tone, do you think you overdid it?
sloosh

Munros:62   Corbetts:1

Postby xpfloyd » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:44 pm

sloosh wrote::D

Dont think I overdone it in terms of distance travelled but I certainly used muscles I hadnt used in a while somehow. Dont know if its cos I havent been exercising through christmas or perhaps I was going too fast on the day. Although I done it in 4 hours I wasnt trying to break any records I was just going at a pace I felt comfortable at.

Ill see how the muscles react this weekend as im planning An Caisteal and Beinn a Chroin on Saturday with a mate.
xpfloyd
Munro compleatist

Munros:105   

Postby baggervance » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:56 pm

xpfloyd wrote:
sloosh wrote::D

Dont think I overdone it in terms of distance travelled but I certainly used muscles I hadnt used in a while somehow. Dont know if its cos I havent been exercising through christmas or perhaps I was going too fast on the day. Although I done it in 4 hours I wasnt trying to break any records I was just going at a pace I felt comfortable at.

Ill see how the muscles react this weekend as im planning An Caisteal and Beinn a Chroin on Saturday with a mate.

Going up Beinn Tulaichean and Cruach Ardrain on Saturday so if it's clear I'll look oot fur yer flag and gee yae a wave

BV
baggervance
Munro compleatist

Munros:282   Corbetts:59
Fionas:5   Donalds:7

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Previous

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland