Search found 3 matches
enjoyed your report. Im heading there at weekend doing the same route..im thinking taking dog though so wanting to avoid the pinnacles and tougher scrambles..is there bypass routes on all these sections? cheers
- Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:29 pm
- Forum: Walk reports - Scotland
- Topic: Timing is Everything - An Arran Adventure!!!
- Replies: 45
- Views: 14857
Hello Newbie to meet ups here. Id be interested in attending this meet up. I would be in camper van with dog, but looking to get out and meet like minded people who enjoy the hills...
- Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:26 am
- Forum: Meeting up, arranging trips and walking clubs
- Topic: WALKHIGHLANDS SPRING MEET, APPLECROSS – 5th-7th April 2019
- Replies: 72
- Views: 7028
Hi - Do you still have the Mantas for sale?
- Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:30 pm
- Forum: Gear and Equipment talk
- Topic: Scarpa Manta mens walking boots Brand new uk size 9
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3589
Return to advanced search