Search found 2 matches
I wish I'd never mentioned it!!! :lol: :lol: As an afterthought, this might be too obscure just with the photo, so a few clues: 1. The loch is located 4 miles from the A9 as crow flies 2. Well north of Inverness 3. There is a WW2 crash site only about a mile north of this loch. I think this might b...
- Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:59 am
- Forum: Photo threads, comps and quizzes
- Topic: Name that Loch!
- Replies: 3177
- Views: 353073
Very nice underwater footage. I like the idea of combining snorkelling and hillwalking in the same trip. I’m planning to do some walking and diving in Orkney next month.
- Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:49 pm
- Forum: Walk reports - Scotland
- Topic: Walk through hell to get to heaven and a snorkel at the end
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5121
Return to advanced search