walkhighlands

This forum is for general discussion about walking and scrambling... If writing a report or sharing your experiences from a route, please use the other boards.

Green Welly and The Clachaig Inn

Re: Green Welly and The Clachaig Inn

Postby Lesley Walker » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:10 am

Hi Michael

Hope you're well and recovering from your weekend, sounds like it was certainly eventful!

Sory we didn't make it over, we were up to our eyes in gloss and emulsion. Believe me,I would rather have been out in the gales! lol

You did well selling your tickets considering the weather, I'm amazed that peole blanked you though. Let's just hope they never need the services of the MRT, eh?

Well, all the best for your hip op. Hopefully, that will be the last for you. The NHS must own more of your body parts than you by now!! :lol:

Take care and good luck with your fundraising!

Cheers

Lesley
x
Lesley Walker
Mountaineer

Munros:12   Corbetts:2
Fionas:1   Donalds:3
Sub 2000:4   

Re: Green Welly and The Clachaig Inn

Postby bio-man » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Lesley Walker wrote:Hi Michael

Hope you're well and recovering from your weekend, sounds like it was certainly eventful!

Sory we didn't make it over, we were up to our eyes in gloss and emulsion. Believe me,I would rather have been out in the gales! lol

You did well selling your tickets considering the weather, I'm amazed that peole blanked you though. Let's just hope they never need the services of the MRT, eh?

Well, all the best for your hip op. Hopefully, that will be the last for you. The NHS must own more of your body parts than you by now!! :lol:

Take care and good luck with your fundraising!

Cheers

Lesley
x

Hi Lesley

Yeah the blanking was a bit odd.......still the many others that contributed made up for that....many that had no connections/interest in climbing etc :D Hat's off to them!! We're back up again next Saturday!! Gluttons for punishment :D

Cheers re the OP....going private for initial consultation as have moved hospitals and too painful to hang about!!! It was getting to a stage that I knew everyone's first name at the Southern General Orthopaedic Ward!!! Great bunch though!!
bio-man
Munro compleatist

Munros:1   

Previous

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to General discussion