walkhighlands

This forum is for general discussion about walking and scrambling... If writing a report or sharing your experiences from a route, please use the other boards.

The Angry Corrie

Re: The Angry Corrie

Postby Caberfeidh » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:40 am

fasgadh wrote: I can assure you that he is well, and while the cats are always hungry - they are well fed

Just out of interest, what size boots does he wear? ( ha ha! Evil cackle as hatches cunning plan to amputate Dave Hewitt's legs while he's looking the other way...)
Caberfeidh
Stravaiging

Postby monty » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:02 pm

Better be careful Dave, Cabefiedh may hatch a cunning plan to amputate your legs whilst your not looking :lol: :lol: :lol:
monty

Postby Dave Hewitt » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:24 pm

Greetings all. Thanks for the kind concerns. You can indeed have my boots (well, Walshes mainly - size 13) when I'm dead and past caring.
Anyway, TAC77 hit the streets yesterday. It's coming out a bit randomly these days but twice a year is a reasonable bet. TAC76 appeared in the autumn and the gap between that one and this one is the longest there's been. Might speed up again in the future, hard to say. My head's been full of other stuff of late - eg this, http://outdoors.caledonianmercury.com/, which is hectic but fun.
Oh, the website for TAC has moved - the old one still works meantime, but best go to http://angrycorrie.110mb.com/, as that's being kept up to date.

all the best
Dave
Dave Hewitt
Mountaineer

Postby Paul Webster » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Aha, thought I'd had one more recently, definitely have had issue 76. Great news that TAC is still fully alive and kicking :thumbup:

ps. The 'About the Angry Corrie' link on your new website home goes somewhere weird :shock: By the way, if you get stuck for some free webspace (even with a proper domain name) we'd be happy to donate and set you up with it. (you could send a pm)

pps. You may think you'll have put Caberfeidh off with the massive boot size, but I'm sure he'd just put on lots and lots of pairs of socks.
Paul Webster
Site Admin
Mountain Walker

Munros:282   Corbetts:222
Fionas:71   Donalds:45+17
Sub 2000:121   Hewitts:133
Wainwrights:135   Islands:92
Walk wish-list

Postby Richard Hayes » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Many thanks, Dave. Really enjoy TAC.
Richard Hayes

Munros:43   
Hewitts:9
Wainwrights:37   

Postby Dave Hewitt » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:38 pm

Paul/Richard -

Thanks for all that. Well spotted re the "About" link - will get Warbeck to fix it. Teething troubles. Ta for the hosting offer - will stick with 110mb.com however - journalistic independence and all that, plus we've just paid them some money!

Caberfeidh could stand in cement to make his feet bigger, then chisel off the rough edges. (If there was ever a Gaelic version of 30 Rock, would the star be Tinafeidh?)

atb
Dave
Dave Hewitt
Mountaineer

Previous

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to General discussion