walkhighlands

This forum is for general discussion about walking and scrambling... If writing a report or sharing your experiences from a route, please use the other boards.

Skye munros

Skye munros

Postby Ian.H. » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:14 am

I am looking to do the Skye munros including the Inn Pinn. I would like to join a small group or "buddy up" with some one else. I will taking the first week in September off for my 50th and would ideally like to do it then. Does anyone know of a group going then that would have a space?
Thanks Ian
Ian.H.

Re: Skye munros

Postby Sgurr » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:04 pm

You might find it easier to contact some of the guides and see if they have a group already booked who wouldn' t mind an extra person to share the costs. On my phone at present and Steve Fallon' s site won' t work for me, but he advertises destinations at dates and people can just come along singly by the look of it. Skye Guides are good, but I haven't heard a bad word about any.
Sgurr
Munro compleatist

Munros:282   Corbetts:222
Fionas:219   Donalds:89+52
Sub 2000:569   Hewitts:172
Wainwrights:214   Islands:58

Postby Alteknacker » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:52 pm

To add to Sgurr's response: Mike Laing of Snowdonia Climbing does a trip every year also, and I can certainly vouch for him. He'd be worth checking with.
Alteknacker
Scrambler

Munros:176   Corbetts:33
Fionas:1   
Hewitts:264
Wainwrights:118   

Postby helenw » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:52 am

Guides for Skye can be found here- others have organised similar trips on this board and then shared the cost.
helenw
Site Admin

Munros:282   Corbetts:222
Fionas:19   Donalds:7
Sub 2000:6   
Islands:93

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to General discussion