walkhighlands

This forum is for general discussion about walking and scrambling... If writing a report or sharing your experiences from a route, please use the other boards.

CWT in March - no ferry?

Re: CWT in March - no ferry?

Postby GetOut » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:48 am

bydand_loon wrote:
Dont think I noticed this post the 1st time, you might actually be lucky in April with the ferry, would be worth calling/emailing them, I came out via the ferry late april this year and they had been running for a wee while, possibly just weekends.

Re the post above, I stayed in the bunkhouse for 1 night, only person there and it's spotless, I honestly couldn't say enough good things about the owners, hospitality on acid, just watch the cats in the garage dont scare the sh!t out of you :D

Ah, thanks for that extra info. So I might be luckt and catch the ferry after all.
I will defenitely visit the Ozone cafe and stay there/have a meal.

Cheers, GetOut
GetOut
Mountaineer

Re: CWT in March - no ferry?

Postby Guinessman » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:54 pm

Getout, I did the CWT this April S to N and timed it to coincide with the ferry which starts the Easter weekend.,there is information re the ferry and tel numbers on the Cape Wrath website
Guinessman
Walker

Munros:282   Corbetts:52
Fionas:27   Donalds:89
Hewitts:142
Wainwrights:214   Islands:15

Previous

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to General discussion