walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Postby Jasmine_21 » Mon May 03, 2021 1:53 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Jasmine from Oxfordshire. I love hill walking in UK and like to share my experience and hear other's for inspiration. Looking forward having fun discussions in this forum.
Jasmine_21
Mountain Walker

Munros:2   Corbetts:1
Hewitts:7
Wainwrights:2   

Re: Hi everyone

Postby HalfManHalfTitanium » Tue May 04, 2021 11:49 am

Hi Jasmine

Welcome to walk highlands - this site is a great resource.

As you’re in Oxfordshire, you may like to know there is a group “Scrambled Legs and a Pint” that organised walks in the Cotswolds.

But nothing beats Scotland!

Tim
HalfManHalfTitanium
Mountain Walker

Munros:119   Corbetts:28
Fionas:6   Donalds:6
Hewitts:152
Wainwrights:103   

Postby Jasmine_21 » Fri May 07, 2021 5:23 pm

Thanks alot, I didn't know about that group, I'll certainly find out about it. I agree that nothing beats Scotland :wink:
I have a question, I have a personal blog where I write about my mountain hiking trips. Is it possible to share some of its content in this forum, or is it possible to use the same material for the walk reports?
Jasmine_21
Mountain Walker

Postby Caberfeidh » Sat May 08, 2021 4:55 am

Jasmine_21 wrote: I have a question, I have a personal blog where I write about my mountain hiking trips. Is it possible to share some of its content in this forum, or is it possible to use the same material for the walk reports?

We're not fussy. Welcome and check out older stuff for funny tales of derring did... https://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=103
Caberfeidh
Stravaiging

Postby jmarkb » Sat May 08, 2021 12:01 pm

Jasmine_21 wrote:I have a question, I have a personal blog where I write about my mountain hiking trips. Is it possible to share some of its content in this forum, or is it possible to use the same material for the walk reports?

Welcome to WH!

According to the terms of use (https://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/Forum/ucp.php?mode=terms), you are not allowed to post links to your blog, but I don't see why you can't use the same material to create walk reports here.
jmarkb
Mountaineer

Munros:246   Corbetts:105
Fionas:91   Donalds:32
Sub 2000:46   

Postby Jasmine_21 » Sat May 08, 2021 12:04 pm

Thanks, I thought so. I couldn't find this information earlier.
Jasmine_21
Mountain Walker

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...