walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

Greeting and Salutations

Greeting and Salutations

Postby SelarahMorgan » Fri May 14, 2021 10:53 am

Hello fellow walkers of all kinds!

My name is Selarah (online at least) and I'm about to make a pretty significant lifestyle change. I've got a lot of walking experience in Scotland as I've lived here are all my life and on Monday I'm going to be leaving home to live on the road for the foreseeable future. I'll be taking breaks from all the wild camping and associated wild weather by volunteer with WWOOF UK occasionally.

I was looking for somewhere to document my adventures and came across this forum, so here I am! I'm looking forward to keeping an account of my rambling across the country. My first of call is going to be Fort William where I'm planning on heading up the Great Glen Way. It's not a trail that I've done before so I'm very excited about it. I don't plan on climbing any mountains because I'm really an A to B hiker. It's just that I'm going to keep adding letters to the route until I have to start the alphabet over again.

Well it's been nice to 'meet' you. Maybe I'll see you on the road sometime - at a distance of course!

SelarahMorgan
SelarahMorgan
Wanderer

Re: Greeting and Salutations

Postby Sgurr » Mon May 17, 2021 11:55 pm

BIG lifestyle change. Good luck.
Sgurr
Munro compleatist

Munros:282   Corbetts:222
Fionas:219   Donalds:89+52
Sub 2000:569   Hewitts:172
Wainwrights:214   Islands:58

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...