walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

Hello all!

Hello all!

Postby DevonRambler » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:12 pm

Hello everyone!

I’m a keen long distance walker who likes nothing more than a day exploring new paths and trails and chatting to others about places!

I’m in Devon and my stomping ground is Dartmoor and the coast but I go all over the place if I can. I’ve done a couple long distance paths and (and I feel very disloyal to my Devon roots in saying this) but I’m totally in love with Scotland and would love to explore more up there, if I can. I’ve got a trip planned to Arran to do the coastal way next year and I’m really excited about it.

I want to get more hillwalking experience and I love reading the reviews and walks on here. It seems like a nice community. I hope to chat to some of you soon!
Attachments
A78AF449-C1C8-4FE8-B88E-04CB8765DB3A.jpeg
Here’s a photo I took on a long summer walk on Dartmoor.
DevonRambler
Rambler

Re: Hello all!

Postby Arthurs Eat » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:14 pm

The Arran Coastal Path is a fantastic walk. Surprisingly rough going on the Southern part. Harvey’s do an excellent map I used. Enjoy and let us know how you get on.
Arthurs Eat
Munro compleatist

Munros:216   Corbetts:24
Grahams:11   Donalds:25
Sub 2000:15   Hewitts:33
Wainwrights:28   Islands:6

Walkhighlands community forum is advert free

Your generosity keeps this site running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and the online community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...