walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

Hiya!

Hiya!

Postby Girl Outdoors » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:23 pm

Hi,

Kat here. I've occasionally browsed this forum for some time now but not registered before. What got me into registering today was reading a recent and long thread about a property owner attempting to block access down a private drive. I did in fact read that thread in detail several times including looking at local maps to fully understand this issue. Thats what got me going today.

A brief background. I live in the south of England and due to work am in the process of orchetrating a permanent move up to Scotland and have in fact recently returned from viewing properties. I'm an experienced walker well aqauaintd with taking care of myself and also the law in England and Wales. Less so in Scotland. With that in mind I do intend to post some questions with regard to the 2003 act in Scotland but will leave that for another time. Some of them may have been answered by the thread I refered to above. That said its also opened a few new questions for me! As I said another time...
K
Girl Outdoors
Wanderer

Re: Hiya!

Postby prog99 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:42 pm

I'd not get too concerned about "that" thread and enjoy the hills.
prog99
Munro compleatist

Fionas:130   

Re: Hiya!

Postby Girl Outdoors » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:38 pm

Thank you. Thats reasuring!
Girl Outdoors
Wanderer

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...