walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

Hello

Hello

Postby Paulbrewer421 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:43 pm

Paul here from England,
Visited Scotland during lockdown for a wild camp, did half of the west highland way but it was too busy so went to the cairn gorms instead which was awesome.
I returned to Scotland last May for another wild camp and never went back to England! :D I now live in Scotland and love it i wild camp regularly. Just back tonight from a two night wild camp at Glen Coe it was freezing so I bought a big end winter sleeping bag from Thermarest which should be arriving tonight.
Looking forward to having people to talk about my passion.
Paulbrewer421
Mountain Walker

Re: Hello

Postby Arthurs Eat » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:45 am

Wow! Clearly impressed with our wee country! Its not too shabby is it.
Arthurs Eat
Munro compleatist

Munros:234   Corbetts:29
Fionas:14   Donalds:31
Sub 2000:23   Hewitts:35
Wainwrights:32   Islands:16

Re: Hello

Postby Paulbrewer421 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:02 pm

Arthurs Eat wrote:Wow! Clearly impressed with our wee country! Its not too shabby is it.

Hey hope I’m replying the right way not too sure how this site all works.
No it’s not too shabby at all and I’ve lived all over the world I’ll stay in Scotland now for good. I’m going to the Isle of sky next week for a 3 day wild camp still knackered from the last one so will take it easy this time want to camp high up and maybe by the sea also, hopefully It won’t be too busy. Hope I get some good camping spots.
Paulbrewer421
Mountain Walker

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...