walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

Hello

Hello

Postby CammyMcM » Sun May 01, 2022 3:19 pm

I joined walikinghiglands a few months ago and I have to admit I have only recently got round to reading the route descriptions and contributors stories and reports. This site is going to be of great information value for my future wanderings/hill days. I am retired, live near Kyle of Lochalsh on the Scottish west coast. I have spent most of my life hill walking/climbing here is Scotland and some other far flung places. Physical exercise recovery now is taking longer so I have been exploring the multitude of rights of way paths around this area and I have an inclination to do some of the longer multi day paths. I look forward to reading more of the members reports and possibly contributing myself in the future.

Cammy
CammyMcM
Mountain Walker

Walk wish-list

Re: Hello

Postby Sgurr » Wed May 04, 2022 8:48 pm

Now I am well into retirement, low level stuff looks more alluring than it used to. Just come back from the West Highland Way, and your local walks sound like fun. Lots of examples on here.
Sgurr
Munro compleatist

Munros:282   Corbetts:222
Fionas:219   Donalds:89+52
Sub 2000:569   Hewitts:172
Wainwrights:214   Islands:58

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...