walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

Hello from Sunart and Morvern

Hello from Sunart and Morvern

Postby Collaciotach » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Is mise Daibhidh Iain MacDhonnchaidh agus s'ann le Eilean Eige a tha mi is Glaschu nuair a bha mi og ach a fuireach ann a Suaineart an drasda. Chord rium a Ghaidhlig agus an mor bheann is eachdraidh cuideachd oh agus dioch beag sios ann an tigh seinnsa :D

Hello i m David John Robertson aka Collaciotach :D and i live in Sunart in the west highlands and see some cracking we hills every day ....Sgurr Dhomuil ,Carn nan Nathrach ,Resipol and i m also forunate enough to work in the mountains and forests of the peninsulas :lol: ,so if i want to bag one or two im pretty handy .
Enjoying the cráic on here and reading folks diaries good tips great photos and a grand wee site (i ve posted a couple myself).
I ve decided to climb all the munros before im 50 ,thats no long away im 45 and only climbed 28 :) also gonna do some of the more prominent Corbetts .........after that im buying a canoe and going to paddle my way to the grave :lol:

Cheerie an drasda

DSCF3363.JPG
Mise agus Murphy
Collaciotach
Mountain Walker

Munros:282   Corbetts:219
Fionas:47   Donalds:10
Sub 2000:27   
Islands:30

Re: Hello from Sunart and Morvern

Postby MacAoidh » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Fáilte Daibhidh,

What a wonderful corner of Scotland to live and work in.

Mar sin leat,

Raibeart Fionnlagh MacAoidh.
MacAoidh

Munros:282   Corbetts:93
Fionas:106   Donalds:89
Sub 2000:65   Hewitts:8
Wainwrights:6   

Postby ALANREIDHILLS » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Nice one Collaciotach...these are the best of days. Murphy obviously enjoys it too. Good luck with your quest. :)
ALANREIDHILLS
Wanderer

Munros:94   Corbetts:197
Fionas:90   Donalds:16
Sub 2000:46   Hewitts:26
Wainwrights:14   Islands:63

Postby Bricat » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:30 pm

Hello from Drimnin, I'm Brian Mullins and have lived here for 18 yrs. As far as I know I am the only resident in Morvern to have completely circumnavigate it. Have climbed all the hills in the area and completed my Munros and tops in 2006.
Bricat

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...