walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

Hello all!

Hello all!

Postby Salahuddin » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Glad to join this awesome website, compared to most on this site I am a relative newbie :D . I have walked In the Peak and Lake District down south, The north side of Loch Lomond, through Glen Affric and around Loch Ness. This year i have came back from the beautiful Glen Shiel where i took my wife and daughter for their first walks.

Having a colourful trekking past in the Himalayas, I am keen on starting to walk in more challenging/remote areas of Scotland with planned visits over the next couple of years to Torridon/Glen Coe/Sutherland (I WANNA SEE THEM ALL!! :lol: ) and in summer 2010 The Cuillins (sooooo looking forward to it!)

Any recommendations to where i should walk are welcome and very appreciated, i do prefer unique sights/visual treats i will post a thread in the relevent forum about the Cuillins so Skye Veterans please check it out i would love your insight. :D
Salahuddin
Munro compleatist

Munros:21   Corbetts:8
Fionas:11   
Sub 2000:35   Hewitts:2

Re: Hello all!

Postby sloosh » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Hello :)
sloosh

Munros:62   Corbetts:1

Postby skuk007 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:44 pm

Hello and welcome. I can feel your excitement. :)
skuk007
Mountain Walker

Munros:44   
Hewitts:8
Wainwrights:16   

Postby monty » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Hi Salahuddin,
and welcome to the best hill site on the internet.

Plenty of great hills to walk and tons of information on here about them all. Good luck. Look forward to reading your first reports. :D
monty

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...