walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

walking partners

walking partners

Postby gordor1 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:26 am

Moving back to the Edinburgh area in November/December and looking for a walking buddy.
Mainly on a Sunday starting out in the Pentlands to get me back into enjoying my walking again.
Have done some Munros and the WHW but not managed much walking over the past 2 years, need to get back into it and no better place to start than in my favourite hills.
gordor1

Munros:13   Corbetts:1
Fionas:4   Donalds:5
Sub 2000:6   Hewitts:1

Re: walking partners

Postby maddjock » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:44 am

hi, welcome to the site...
I've only recently started getting back out and about in the big hills myself - a big incentive is all these red markers on my munro map - I need to turn them blue....! :D
If you venture further north hillwalking in the future, send me a pm - im mainly a solo walker but dont mind hooking up with one or two people now and again.

d
maddjock
Hill Bagger

Re: walking partners

Postby gordor1 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:39 am

hopefully by next summer (in time for the dreaded midge) I should be ready to tackle some of the Munros in you area, will drop you a note when I decide try a northern one
gordor1

Munros:13   Corbetts:1
Fionas:4   Donalds:5
Sub 2000:6   Hewitts:1

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...