walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

Hello

Hello

Postby MadMackem » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:43 pm

Hello to everyone, new to the site, look forward to using the site for info..... I'm very new to all this, i got a taste at "The Pentlands" not to long ago, i think its a mid-life crisis thing going on, but, we'll see how i get on over the coming months. Cheers.
MadMackem

Munros:1   
Wainwrights:1   

Re: Hello

Postby MadMackem » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:41 pm

:?
MadMackem

Postby Paul Webster » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:20 am

Hi there- sorry you didn't get a better welcome! I've been a bit swamped with work at the moment - you'll see that almost the entire has been redesigned over the last week.

I've never been to the Pentlands though I'm venturing as far south as Edinburgh next week - Arthur's Seat is my only bit of walking down your way Though it's always great to have some hills right on the doorstep.

Hope you can get up to the Highlands soon
Paul Webster
Site Admin
Mountain Walker

Munros:282   Corbetts:222
Fionas:71   Donalds:45+17
Sub 2000:121   Hewitts:133
Wainwrights:135   Islands:92
Walk wish-list

Postby MadMackem » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:43 pm

:) Thanks for the welcome....great site, so well-done for that, it's what i'm learning to do at the moment, slowly :)

Try "The Pentlands" when you come down, it's worth a look, some nice walks and great view of Edinburgh also.

Cheers.

MadMackem

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...