walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

Hi

Hi

Postby Marie39 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:34 pm

Hi, I,ve been visiting Scotland for 15 years now camping at Glen Coe, Dondunnel, Isle of Skye, we now have a camper van so hoping to do a lot of touring seeing more of Scotland, Hubby and I have walked up Ben Nevis 4 times and done so Mountain passes, we loved Devil's Staircase, and driving on Apple Cross! Thought I would introduce myself and we are visiting Scotland in two weeks time
Marie39

Re: Hi

Postby SAVAGEALICE » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:17 pm

Welcome to WH! ....lucky you ...a campervan .... :thumbup: hope you're going to be posting some reports of your trip :D
SAVAGEALICE

Munros:282   Corbetts:222
Fionas:81   Donalds:8
Sub 2000:46   Hewitts:22
Wainwrights:33   Islands:21

Re: Hi

Postby Boris_the_Bold » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:33 am

Hi Marie, welcome here.

I can highly recommend a) Torridon and b) Wester Ross (north of Ullapool) - the Scottish scenery just gets better and better the further north-west you go and both areas have got some great low level walks, if you want to get even better views than you get from the roadside.

Happy & safe travels - looking forward to seeing your walk reports in the years ahead.

BtB
Boris_the_Bold
Munro compleatist

Munros:282   Corbetts:38
Hewitts:6
Wainwrights:8   Islands:32

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...