walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

Just me wantingto say 'Hi'

Just me wantingto say 'Hi'

Postby Camilla » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:08 pm

Hi,

I'm Cam and I just love the mounains. Especially the Highlands. If you want company when out hill walking give me a shout and I'll gladly tag along if I can. Just need a few weeks notice so I can arange my trip.

Take care,
Cami
Camilla

Re: Just me wantingto say 'Hi'

Postby maddjock » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:23 am

hi Cami, most of my outdoor pursuits are last minute planned. I normally finish work at 5am, check the weather forecast and if favourable I can usually be on a hill for 7.30 am. Probably not quite enough notice for you though Im afraid. :D
maddjock
Hill Bagger

Postby maddjock » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am

oops, forgot to say;

welcome to Walkhighlands :D
maddjock
Hill Bagger

Postby kevsbald » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:04 am

Hi Cami,

welcome to the board and glad you appreciate the Highlands as much as we all do.
I usually plan a hill for a Saturday so will check the MWIS on the Thursday - I don't know if this is enough time for you but you can let me know.

Kev
kevsbald
Munro compleatist

Munros:273   Corbetts:134
Fionas:82   Donalds:53
Sub 2000:16   Hewitts:17
Wainwrights:29   

Postby mountain coward » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:00 pm

It's all very well for you buggers who live in the Highlands maddjock!;-)

I can be quite last minute and tend to be mid-week - are you available mid-week Cami? I generally start mid Feb (I'm actually booked on a trip to Glen Spean to finish the Munros off there) and 'Munro' until about the end of June when the biting creatures get too much for me to bear. I then sometimes start again in October. I don't do all that much in mid-winter as I'm a softie;-)
mountain coward

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...