walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

Hi, from Msquared10

Hi, from Msquared10

Postby Msquared10 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:33 pm

New to this forum so thought I'd say "Hi".
Fairly experienced walker and traveller looking to complete LeJog this summer.
Started several years ago with my wife, now deceased. So want to complete. So far, done from Lands End north-east on South West Coastal Path then crossing to Offa's Dyke, Pennine Way, Southern Uplands Way, West Highland Way and Great Glen. Not exactly a straight route. Thrown in Hadrian's Wall (twice) and Coast to Coast. Usually walk with one of my grandchildren. Live near Malvern so often to be found on the Hills there.
Other travels include Nepal (Annapurna Circuit), North West India, Peru (Lares Trek to MP, Amazon, Titicaca & Nazca). Kilimanjaro then trek from Nairobi to Cape Town. This year, another Peru trip, Egypt & Pakistan. Planning Bhutan, Tamil Nadu and Kerala for October onward (looking for company for this trip). Beginning to think about Silk Road for next year.
Msquared10
Scrambler

Re: Hi, from Msquared10

Postby john923 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:23 pm

Hello and welcome to WH - if you're 'near Malvern' based that almost makes you a local! Sounds like you've got plenty of scope for some exotic trip reports in the future.
john923

Munros:16   Corbetts:10
Fionas:6   Donalds:11
Sub 2000:17   Hewitts:237
Wainwrights:187   Islands:5

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...