walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

hi from munrojo

hi from munrojo

Postby munrojo » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:31 am

hi all just thought id introduce myself as a newbie to the forums my name's john and i live in fife iv done quiet a few munros and a few corbetts im living with a new partner claire who loves the great outdoors too but with a new baby on board we havent been out :( the smilie's for the out not the baby :lol: going to start with the grahams so if anyone out there can help decide which one i would be grateful thanks :D
munrojo

Munros:188   Corbetts:4
Grahams:3   Donalds:1

Re: hi from munrojo

Postby Alan S » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:56 pm

hi john welcome to the site

i know how you feel with the new baby its hard to find the spare time.my sons 16 months old with another 1 due at the end of april :D
ive only done 2 grahams and enjoyed them both 1 not being far from you ben cleuch in the ochils, a decent hill walk.
i would recommend ben venue from loch ard i done this twice 2 years ago very good views of the trossachs and to the north

enjoy the site

alan
Alan S
Mountain Walker

Munros:209   Corbetts:4
Grahams:4   Donalds:1
Sub 2000:4   
Islands:12
Walk wish-list

Re: from munrojo

Postby munrojo » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 pm

hi allan thanks for your welcome, going to try out mount blair as a break in and having a look at ben venue soon cheers.. :o
munrojo

Re: from munrojo

Postby munrojo » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:03 pm

sorry forgot to say i did ben cleuch last summer and a great day was had by us and baby on back so i guess it was amy;s first and i didn't realise that it was a graham cheers again :shock:
munrojo

Walkhighlands community forum is advert free

Your generosity keeps this site running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and the online community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...