walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

Introduction.

Introduction.

Postby Stevefinally » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:06 pm

Hi, a bit of background. I used to walk a fair bit, Wales, Lakes and Southern Scotland but got out of the habit with work, family, etc. Also got a bit ill few years back, but much better now. I think most of my previous walks are past glories so not really worth adding to the list. Having used Walkhighlands for a while, I thought I might as well utilise the whole setup and record my walks. Not going to bore everyone with detailed life story but will answer questions if asked, like all good travelling companions should do...especially on long plane journeys.
Stevefinally
Rambler

Munros:1   Corbetts:1
Fionas:2   
Sub 2000:2   

Re: Introduction.

Postby Coop » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:48 pm

Welcome back to the hills Steve, and maybe we'll meet somewhere on the hills one day and we'll bore each other with the past.
All the best
Coop
Munro compleatist

Munros:78   Corbetts:123
Fionas:68   Donalds:52+16
Sub 2000:14   Hewitts:41
Wainwrights:65   Islands:14
Walk wish-list

Re: Introduction.

Postby Sgurr » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:01 am

Welcome. We've got even more past history to be boring about (probably See you have bagged Mount Keen. Very sensible being one of the few hills I have been up 3 times..... the bad weather often misses it.
Sgurr
Munro compleatist

Munros:282   Corbetts:222
Fionas:219   Donalds:89+52
Sub 2000:569   Hewitts:172
Wainwrights:214   Islands:58

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...