walkhighlands

This board helps you to share your walking route experiences in England and Wales... or overseas.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Canada - Along the razors edge - Nihahi Ridge (South Summit)

Canada - Along the razors edge - Nihahi Ridge (South Summit)

by ChrisW » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Date walked: 16/06/2012

Time taken: 5

Distance: 13.2 km

Ascent: 784m

Click to mark this as a great report. Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Re: Canada - Along the razors edge - Nihahi Ridge (South Sum

Postby DaveB1 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Another great report Chris, least the weather seems more predictable over there. Got drenched last week, checked my photos and found I'd got drenched the same time last Year!
DaveB1
Munro compleatist

Munros:17   Corbetts:9
Fionas:4   Donalds:4
Sub 2000:3   Hewitts:172
Wainwrights:214   

Re: Canada - Along the razors edge - Nihahi Ridge (South Sum

Postby ChrisW » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:08 pm

DaveB1 wrote:Another great report Chris, least the weather seems more predictable over there. Got drenched last week, checked my photos and found I'd got drenched the same time last Year!

Cheers Dave, the weather is great considering we have had the wettest June for 20 years, the locals aren't happy but we think its desert like....god knows what they would make of our weather back home :lol: forecast is for 14 days of sunshine now.... 8)
ChrisW
Rambler

Munros:18   Corbetts:5
Fionas:3   
Sub 2000:6   

4 people think this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Previous

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Outside Scotland