our_route.gpx Open full screen NB: Walkhighlands is not responsible for the accuracy of gpx files in users posts
Nice weather for a Friday off work and a round of the Coniston Fells.
Light winds, some nice sun.
- Old Man ahead as I walk up from Coniston
- Inversion in the valley. There was actually a pretty huge one over Windermere as I drive past there.
- Brown Crag looking ahead along the ridge
- Buck Crag
- Old Man from Dow Crag
- Old Man
- Back to Dow Crag
- Brim Fell
- Dow Crag again from the handy path that contours around Swirl How
- Greyfriar with Harter Fell in view
- Swirl How from Great Carrs
- Swirl How summit
- Looking back at Prison Band and Swirl How from Black Sails
- Old Man from Black Sails
- Scafells from Wetherlam
- Descending back to Coniston