walkhighlands

This board is for meeting up, whether it means arranging group walking trips, or just looking for a partner for your next walk or sharing a lift. There is also a club directory.
Warning Feel free to use this board to arrange to meet up with other walkers, either individually or for a particular walk, or for a larger get together over a weekend. The usual precautions are advised when arranging to meet individuals you have not previously met.

Please note that meetups are NOT arranged by Walkhighlands and everyone who arranges to meet for a walk using this board is responsible for their own safety. Please ensure you do not attempt a walk beyond your own abilities.

Strathfarrar 4 munros circuit on Sunday 27th

Strathfarrar 4 munros circuit on Sunday 27th

Postby Patxi » Mon May 21, 2018 10:07 pm

Hi everyone,
I am going next Sunday 27th to glen Strathfarrar to get those 4 munros done. I live in Inverness and have a car. It will take around 6-7 hours as i read on the internet but it is ok if it takes longer. I am quite fit but happy to slow down if needed. If someone is up for the challenge feel more than welcome. Looking forward to hearing from you
Patxi
Hill Bagger

Munros:8   

Re: Strathfarrar 4 munros circuit on Sunday 27th

Postby Antoinette007 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:27 am

Hello Patxi

Sorry I'll be still walking the Mullardoch hills on 27th May but replied because I am also in Inverness and would love
to walk more munroes over the summer. I don't have a car but obviously would share fuel costs and buy the drinks afterwards. I hope to be free most weekends. If you are interested in future walks please let me know and I'll give you my phone number. I have a lot of stamina but I am not fast. I've completed 125 munroes (haven't entered them all yet). Kind regards Toni
Antoinette007
Munro compleatist

Munros:110   

Postby Highlander282 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:28 pm

Hello
Sorry too lol I’m planning to do the grey corries this Sunday but can maybe arrange in future to do some Munros as I’m based in Inverness too. I try to get some Munros done every 2nd Sunday if the weather let’s me . I usually hike alone but got certain hikes planned and company would be welcome including Toni if you like. Just send me message if any planned and maybe we could arrange something.
Highlander282

Munros:228   Corbetts:5
Fionas:2   

Postby saltirebunny » Thu May 31, 2018 4:36 pm

Hi

I have just seen this post. I was planning this maybe monday 4th. I don't get many weekends off so through the week is good for me. I am also Inverness. Let me know what you think

Cheers

Christina
saltirebunny
Mountain Walker

Munros:48   Corbetts:16
Fionas:5   
Sub 2000:1   

Postby Patxi » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:27 pm

Hiya,
Sorry for the late reply (I have been away for a few weeks). I get days off on weekends and weekdays depending on each week. I would be more than happy to go out there so let me know if you guys have some plan and in the next weeks and i will join.
Looking forward to it
Patxi
Hill Bagger

Munros:8   

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Meeting up, arranging trips and walking clubs