walkhighlands

This board is for meeting up, whether it means arranging group walking trips, or just looking for a partner for your next walk or sharing a lift. There is also a club directory.
Warning Feel free to use this board to arrange to meet up with other walkers, either individually or for a particular walk, or for a larger get together over a weekend. The usual precautions are advised when arranging to meet individuals you have not previously met.

Please note that meetups are NOT arranged by Walkhighlands and everyone who arranges to meet for a walk using this board is responsible for their own safety. Please ensure you do not attempt a walk beyond your own abilities.

Mullardoch ferry Saturday 16th

Mullardoch ferry Saturday 16th

Postby paulmcmurtrie » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:36 pm

Anyone interested in getting ferried up to An Socach on Saturday 16th early am? I was wanting to do this but the quote is £80 for a single person, however if 2 or more go then £40 each
paulmcmurtrie
Mountain Walker

Munros:251   

Re: Mullardoch ferry Saturday 16th

Postby gld73 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:40 am

Considered it, but the weather's been pretty manky up here the last couple of days so I'm going to leave the Mullardoch munros for nicer weather. If I'm going to fork out £40, I want to get some views from it :lol:
gld73

Munros:178   Corbetts:76
Fionas:69   Donalds:12
Sub 2000:94   Hewitts:60
Wainwrights:107   Islands:13

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Meeting up, arranging trips and walking clubs