walkhighlands

This board is for meeting up, whether it means arranging group walking trips, or just looking for a partner for your next walk or sharing a lift. There is also a club directory.
Warning Feel free to use this board to arrange to meet up with other walkers, either individually or for a particular walk, or for a larger get together over a weekend. The usual precautions are advised when arranging to meet individuals you have not previously met.

Please note that meetups are NOT arranged by Walkhighlands and everyone who arranges to meet for a walk using this board is responsible for their own safety. Please ensure you do not attempt a walk beyond your own abilities.

Glenfinnan Two for my 200th - Sunday 2nd Oct

Glenfinnan Two for my 200th - Sunday 2nd Oct

Postby Dunblane Bagger » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Hi,

Myself and 3 good friends are climbing the Glenfinnan two on Sunday 2nd October if anyone wishes to tag along ?

We will be setting off walking (not cycling) at roughly 10am, and reckon between 8 and 9 hours to get back to the car.

It is also the small matter of my 200th so would be great if you would like to join us.

Just let me know.

cheers,

Richard
Dunblane Bagger
Munro compleatist

Munros:145   Corbetts:33
Fionas:3   Donalds:5
Sub 2000:8   Hewitts:22
Wainwrights:6   

Re: Glenfinnan Two for my 200th - Sunday 2nd Oct

Postby Graeme D » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:02 pm

Glad to see you got them done and hit the 200 mark. Hopefully I won't be too far behind you! :D
Graeme D

Munros:251   Corbetts:123
Fionas:75   Donalds:22
Sub 2000:59   Hewitts:36
Wainwrights:28   Islands:6

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Meeting up, arranging trips and walking clubs