walkhighlands

This board is for meeting up, whether it means arranging group walking trips, or just looking for a partner for your next walk or sharing a lift. There is also a club directory.
Warning Feel free to use this board to arrange to meet up with other walkers, either individually or for a particular walk, or for a larger get together over a weekend. The usual precautions are advised when arranging to meet individuals you have not previously met.

Please note that meetups are NOT arranged by Walkhighlands and everyone who arranges to meet for a walk using this board is responsible for their own safety. Please ensure you do not attempt a walk beyond your own abilities.

Ben More Assynt and few others 24-26th August

Ben More Assynt and few others 24-26th August

Postby Bedsforsleepypeople » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:44 pm

Hello,
I am heading north from Edinburgh and plan to get to Ben More for 24th or 25th.
Will be in the area for Thursday 24th to Saturday 26th and hope to do a few other munros .
Plan to stay in Contin on Wed night, Ullapool thursday/ friday and back to contin for sat, but can change this.
i am a ML trainee, so any one fancies joining me for a walk is welcome, please drop me a line.
Thanks
Colin
Bedsforsleepypeople

Munros:175   Corbetts:25
Fionas:5   Donalds:19
Sub 2000:10   Hewitts:1
Wainwrights:1   

Re: Ben More Assynt and few others 24-26th August

Postby Callandergirl » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:46 pm

Hi Colin,
Did those ones a few weeks ago.
Aim to heard for the southern Cairngorms this weekend!!
Lynne
Callandergirl
Mountain Walker

Munros:282   Corbetts:49
Fionas:8   Donalds:1
Sub 2000:7   

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Meeting up, arranging trips and walking clubs