walkhighlands

This board is for meeting up, whether it means arranging group walking trips, or just looking for a partner for your next walk or sharing a lift. There is also a club directory.
Warning Feel free to use this board to arrange to meet up with other walkers, either individually or for a particular walk, or for a larger get together over a weekend. The usual precautions are advised when arranging to meet individuals you have not previously met.

Please note that meetups are NOT arranged by Walkhighlands and everyone who arranges to meet for a walk using this board is responsible for their own safety. Please ensure you do not attempt a walk beyond your own abilities.

Curved Ridge

Curved Ridge

Postby Topp7Scots » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:44 pm

Hi Everyone. I am looking to do Curved Ridge on sunday this week (1st of Oct).

Not been up it before and would ideally like to be with someone else, if there is any else up for it?

Ill be leaving Perth for around 5am for an early start. This is obviously weather dependant.

Let me know if any body fancies the trip? And can always car share. (bonus, my company pays my fuel usage)
Topp7Scots
Stravaiging

Munros:38   Corbetts:2

Re: Curved Ridge

Postby Coop » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:21 pm

Good luck
Hopefully the weather gods are with you.
It doesn't look too great at the minute for Sunday
Coop
Munro compleatist

Munros:78   Corbetts:123
Fionas:68   Donalds:57+18
Sub 2000:14   Hewitts:43
Wainwrights:69   Islands:14
Walk wish-list

Postby rgallie » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:28 pm

I hope the weather is good cos I was planning a camp at the Glen Coe mountain resort on Sat night and a walk up the walkhighlands route for the 2 Munros there early Sunday Morning.
rgallie
Munro compleatist

Munros:69   Corbetts:2
Fionas:2   
Sub 2000:7   

Postby rgallie » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:38 pm

Now that the Sunday forcast is on MWIS its starting to look less likely, hopefully what ever is bringing the wind dies down en route
rgallie
Munro compleatist

Munros:69   Corbetts:2
Fionas:2   
Sub 2000:7   

Postby UtrinqueParatus » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:56 pm

Brilliant route. Nothing technical, aggressive scramble at worst. Finding the base of the ridge will be the most challenging part of the day. Enjoy!
UtrinqueParatus
Munro compleatist

Munros:10   Corbetts:4
Fionas:1   
Sub 2000:3   

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Meeting up, arranging trips and walking clubs