walkhighlands

This board is for meeting up, whether it means arranging group walking trips, or just looking for a partner for your next walk or sharing a lift. There is also a club directory.
Warning Feel free to use this board to arrange to meet up with other walkers, either individually or for a particular walk, or for a larger get together over a weekend. The usual precautions are advised when arranging to meet individuals you have not previously met.

Please note that meetups are NOT arranged by Walkhighlands and everyone who arranges to meet for a walk using this board is responsible for their own safety. Please ensure you do not attempt a walk beyond your own abilities.

May be good to have some walking partners

May be good to have some walking partners

Postby Lmitch » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:53 pm

Hi

I’m in Scotland in May from 6th to 22nd. I have lots of Munros to do all over the place! I like walking n my own with my dog but would like to have some human company too! I’m happy to fit in with plans or to hatch new ones. To highlight a few possibles:
Knoydart, Strathfarrar, Cairngorms are of particular interest. I also have an outstanding date with the In Pinn but would need a guide and happy to share costs.

Cheers
LMitch
Lmitch
Munro compleatist

Re: May be good to have some walking partners

Postby Sunshine60 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:04 pm

Will be around in May and am happy to meet up if interested PM me
Sunshine60
Mountaineer

Munros:242   

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Meeting up, arranging trips and walking clubs