walkhighlands

This board is for meeting up, whether it means arranging group walking trips, or just looking for a partner for your next walk or sharing a lift. There is also a club directory.
Warning Feel free to use this board to arrange to meet up with other walkers, either individually or for a particular walk, or for a larger get together over a weekend. The usual precautions are advised when arranging to meet individuals you have not previously met.

Please note that meetups are NOT arranged by Walkhighlands and everyone who arranges to meet for a walk using this board is responsible for their own safety. Please ensure you do not attempt a walk beyond your own abilities.

Friday 19th April day trip

Friday 19th April day trip

Postby louise234 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:35 am

Hello!

This might be a long shot but I wondered if anyone was planning on any hillwalking this Friday (19th)? I'm keen to get out for a walk.

I don't have access to transport but I am more than happy to pay for petrol. I'm based in Edinburgh and am 29!

Cheers,
Louise
louise234
Mountain Walker

Munros:149   Corbetts:13
Sub 2000:4   Hewitts:36
Wainwrights:57   

Re: Friday 19th April day trip

Postby Hillbeback » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:42 pm

Hi Louise,
I am hopefully going to be going walking on Friday but won't know for certain till Wednesday or Thursday. I live in Falkirk and was planning to go up to Blair Atholll and walk in Glen Tilt. Not sure if l would be climbing any hills as l am needing to build up my fitness a bit first. Seemingly this is a lovely area. The only issue is that you would need to get a train to Falkirk High and l would meet you at the station. I was hoping to set off at 7am.
You can let me know your thoughts on this.
I'm 56 so will no doubt be much fitter than me.

Thanks.
Moira
Hillbeback

Munros:67   Corbetts:6
Fionas:4   Donalds:4
Sub 2000:4   

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Meeting up, arranging trips and walking clubs