walkhighlands

This board is for meeting up, whether it means arranging group walking trips, or just looking for a partner for your next walk or sharing a lift. There is also a club directory.
Warning Feel free to use this board to arrange to meet up with other walkers, either individually or for a particular walk, or for a larger get together over a weekend. The usual precautions are advised when arranging to meet individuals you have not previously met.

Please note that meetups are NOT arranged by Walkhighlands and everyone who arranges to meet for a walk using this board is responsible for their own safety. Please ensure you do not attempt a walk beyond your own abilities.

An Tealach, 27th May, Bank Holiday Monday

An Tealach, 27th May, Bank Holiday Monday

Postby Rapscallion » Tue May 14, 2019 6:10 am

Hello All :D
I will be staying a week in Ullapool from 25th May and am planning to climb An Tealach on the bank holiday Monday, by this I mean by the straightforward route, minus the death defying scramble I've read about it the guide books! :shock:
It would be great to have some company so if anyone out there is up for joining me, please get in touch.
Fiona M
Rapscallion
Munro compleatist

Re: An Tealach, 27th May, Bank Holiday Monday

Postby marktmta » Sat May 18, 2019 6:35 pm

Hi Fiona

I was looking for something different to do for the bank holiday - most weekends I'm to be found soloing in the south west highlands.. I'd be up for An Teallach, and happier not to tackle it alone as I'm more of a walker than scrambler :sick: :)

Mark T
marktmta
Mountaineer

Munros:84   

Postby Rapscallion » Mon May 20, 2019 6:11 am

Hi Mark, that sounds great, I have sent you a pm, hope you got it
Fiona M
Rapscallion
Munro compleatist

Postby marktmta » Mon May 20, 2019 9:54 am

Hi Fiona

I got your PM thanks, sent you an email - will check to see if I got your address right..

Mark
marktmta
Mountaineer

Munros:84   

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Meeting up, arranging trips and walking clubs