walkhighlands

This board is for meeting up, whether it means arranging group walking trips, or just looking for a partner for your next walk or sharing a lift. There is also a club directory.
Warning Feel free to use this board to arrange to meet up with other walkers, either individually or for a particular walk, or for a larger get together over a weekend. The usual precautions are advised when arranging to meet individuals you have not previously met.

Please note that meetups are NOT arranged by Walkhighlands and everyone who arranges to meet for a walk using this board is responsible for their own safety. Please ensure you do not attempt a walk beyond your own abilities.

An Teallach. Saturday 20th July.

An Teallach. Saturday 20th July.

Postby Dunblane Bagger » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:43 pm

Hi all,

I'm planning on climbing An Teallach this Saturday and just putting a shout out if anyone wants to join me?

If you do, gimme a reply. If not. Have a great weekend wherever you go, and be safe!

Cheers.

Rich
Dunblane Bagger
Munro compleatist

Munros:146   Corbetts:33
Fionas:3   Donalds:5
Sub 2000:8   Hewitts:22
Wainwrights:6   

Re: An Teallach. Saturday 20th July.

Postby gary j h » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:43 pm

Hi did you manage to get An Teallach done ok i just seen your message yesterday be looking to do that one myself sometime soon
gary j h
Mountain Walker

Munros:282   
Walk wish-list

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Meeting up, arranging trips and walking clubs