walkhighlands

Add reviews of outdoor gear and equipment here... or simply chat about gear and ask for recommendations

FOR SALE Ladies hiking boots size 5

FOR SALE Ladies hiking boots size 5

Postby CSThomo » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:06 pm

Gisport ladies Peaklander black hiking boot size 5 (38)
Oh the pitfalls of buying boots online!
I bought these lovely boots in January online. They are beautifully made leather boots, the only problem is that they are slightly too wide for me. I thought wearing thick socks would make them ok, but after trying them in the snow I found my foot was still sliding a bit making them uncomfortable on uneven ground! Unfortunately ,having worn them outside, I am unable to return them for a refund. I persevered for about 3 weeks trying them several times until I eventually gave up and ordered a different style of boot. Thankfully my new boots are a perfect fit and very comfortable :)
I paid £89 for the boots and they have been barely used at all so I am looking to recoup some of that money. I think £60 would be a fair price given they are a brand new boot. I thought I'd post them here before putting them on ebay.
I've attached a photo - they look a bit dull due to the dubbing I used to protect them from the snow and ice.
Just let me know if you are interested (I live in Aberdeenshire but am willing to post if you cover the cost)
Attachments
IMG_20210311_115233.jpg
boots 1
CSThomo
Ambler

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Gear and Equipment talk