walkhighlands

Add reviews of outdoor gear and equipment here... or simply chat about gear and ask for recommendations

Any experience of Berghaus Womens Supalite II GTX Boots?

Any experience of Berghaus Womens Supalite II GTX Boots?

Postby Veryhappybunny » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:02 pm

Hi

I am thinking of getting a pair of Berghaus Womens Supalite II GTX Boots and wondered if anyone has tried them? I do not have wide feet so am not looking for anything too roomy. They would be for 3season use on rough ground. (I also have heavier boots for winter & crampons).

I am getting them because my Adidas Women's Terrex Swift R2 Mid GTX shoes developed a hole in the upper after only 7 months wear! Wiggle have given me a credit note so I am looking at what options they sell and this looked interesting - I like light boots. (They would give me a refund if I send the boots back.)

I had a previous pair of Adidas which were great and lasted longer, and have had Salomon fabric ones which have lasted about a year, before failing in the same place as the Adidas. I used to like Inov8s but they changed the fitting and the last pair I tried were much too wide and roomy.

Thanks for any advice.
Veryhappybunny
Walker

Munros:282   Corbetts:158
Fionas:18   Donalds:10
Sub 2000:19   Hewitts:90
Wainwrights:163   Islands:8

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Gear and Equipment talk