walkhighlands

Add reviews of outdoor gear and equipment here... or simply chat about gear and ask for recommendations

Grisport boots

Grisport boots

Postby Sspaterson » Fri May 14, 2021 10:30 pm

Anyone got any experience with these? They seem incredibly good value for boots Made in Italy. Wondering if there is a catch
Sspaterson

Munros:207   Corbetts:13
Fionas:4   Donalds:3
Sub 2000:12   
Islands:38

Re: Grisport boots

Postby rgf101 » Tue May 18, 2021 10:10 pm

Not the boots specifically, but I use their walking shoes (Exmoor?) for my normal around the city shoes and they've been decent. Hard to find stockists to try them on, though they turn up in army surplus type places.
rgf101

Postby whiteburn » Wed May 19, 2021 1:37 pm

Got a pair of Peaklander's for working around the farm rather than wellies. They look well made, reasonably light & they fit my wide feet. Well worth the £75 I paid for them & got a free daysack & a pair of socks!
whiteburn
Stravaiging

Postby Sspaterson » Wed May 19, 2021 7:51 pm

Thanks for the replies. Just discovered I can actually try them on in my local outdoor shop here in Perth (Banks), and I think Fife Country in Strathmiglo do them too.
Sspaterson

Munros:207   Corbetts:13
Fionas:4   Donalds:3
Sub 2000:12   
Islands:38

Postby Tringa » Thu May 20, 2021 9:12 am

I have a pair of Grisport trainers(Latitude Lowlands) for general use. I can't comment on how good they are as I received them only yesterday.

I bought them online and was a bit concerned about the fit. I've not had any Grisport footwear before and there were a few comments online from people who needed a size bigger than normal. Perhaps I was lucky but I ordered my normal size and the fit is fine.

If you buy them from Grisport and sign up for their newsletter as a new customer you get 15% off any order and orders over £50 get a free walking pack(pair of gaiters, pair of socks and laces).

Dave
Tringa

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Gear and Equipment talk