walkhighlands

Add reviews of outdoor gear and equipment here... or simply chat about gear and ask for recommendations

FOR SALE Garmin Inreach Mini £210

FOR SALE Garmin Inreach Mini £210

Postby abdesigns » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:46 am

garmin.jpg
garmin.jpg
First generation Garmin Inreach Mini bought this year and onl. Brand New and used once ( Tested) . box and packaging included, and item reset to factory settings. I regrettably am not able to take on the adventures that would warrant the use of this instrument.

Compact lightweight satellite communicator with GPS - Basic GPS Navigation and tracking - Interactive two way SOS - Pairs with Mobile app - sends and receives Text Messages - Syncs Waypoints and Routes.

You need a subscription which costs about £7.00 from Garmin ( depending on which package you choose) and can be suspended while not in use.

Really useful device if you're going somewhere where you might not have mobile phone or wifi as it allows you to stay in touch. For example, hiking in the wilderness, or boating. You can always call for help

You can also set it to upload your location on a regular basis, so friends and family can follow where you are (and send help if there's a problem)
abdesigns
Wanderer

Re: FOR SALE Garmin Inreach Mini £210

Postby Scottk » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:55 pm

Where can you get the subscription for £7? Would love to get that-mine is £12 or £14 per month.
Scottk
Scrambler

Munros:31   

Postby abdesigns » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:15 am

My apologies, it is now about £12 a month to subscribe to Garmin on the basic subscription. The text I used was copied as a description of the garmin product and £7.00 is an error.
abdesigns
Wanderer

Postby Scottk » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:57 am

Thanks. Thought I had missed a good deal!
Scottk
Scrambler

Munros:31   

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Gear and Equipment talk