walkhighlands

Add reviews of outdoor gear and equipment here... or simply chat about gear and ask for recommendations

FOR SALE: Paramo Cascada II Trousers - Barely Used

FOR SALE: Paramo Cascada II Trousers - Barely Used

Postby gwared » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:12 am

Hi folks,

Thought I would try here and see if anyone was interested in them before putting them up on that auction site...

Bought these trousers at the start of winter, and they've seen about 12 days out over the season. Never too warm, never too cold, always dry.

I'm selling as they are just too big for my skinny waist. Size Medium which equates to 32 - 34" waistline, and belt doesn't do a great job of holding them up when wearing a rucksack. Long leg length which suits me great at 6'1".

They're in very good condition, as you'd expect, with no tears in the fabric. There are some scuffs here and there, mostly in the bum area, from a few mountaineering days out.

Selling in Go for £121, I was hoping for £85 given their lack of use but fire me an offer.

Few snaps are up here: https://goo.gl/photos/P5rB4KjQ8vt2q58T6

Thanks for looking :)
gwared
Mountaineer

Munros:17   Corbetts:2
Fionas:2   

Re: FOR SALE: Paramo Cascada II Trousers - Barely Used

Postby Iainm » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:48 pm

If you struggle to sell them, then I would recommend trying the facebook group "outdoor gear exchange uk". I've sold a few spare bits of kit on their recently. There are 55,000 members, so finding a buyer is usually pretty quick.
Iainm
Hill Bagger

Re: FOR SALE: Paramo Cascada II Trousers - Barely Used

Postby gwared » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:49 am

Iainm wrote:If you struggle to sell them, then I would recommend trying the facebook group "outdoor gear exchange uk". I've sold a few spare bits of kit on their recently. There are 55,000 members, so finding a buyer is usually pretty quick.

Good shout, I'll give that a shot as I've a few other bits to clear out too, might as well do them at the same time. Cheers!
gwared
Mountaineer

Munros:17   Corbetts:2
Fionas:2   

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Gear and Equipment talk